On Thursday 14th May, the BHS will be hosting a Virtual Tea Party after the day’s Virtual Windsor stream, at 3.30pm. Join them for their virtual afternoon tea with the stars of Royal Windsor Horse Show, including Katie and Chris Jerram-Hunnable, Richard Waygood MBE, Richard Davison, Martin Clunes and Lizzie Greenwood-Hughes!
Find out more about this year’s Virtual Royal Windsor from Simon Brooks-Ward the Show’s Director. Katie and Chris Hunnable-Jerram will be sharing their favourite Windsor moments. Richard Waygood MBE and Richard Davison will be giving us the inside story of what they are up to during lockdown and in true Windsor style we will be joined by the Riding Master of HM The Queen’s Household Cavalry who will be telling us what’s it’s really like to put together the amazing spectacle that is the Musical Ride. We will also be sharing updates from our Welfare team and how we are supporting our Approved Riding Schools through these unprecedented times.
The programme content is constantly involving and the programme may be longer than originally scheduled. The final programme will be emailed with your sign in details.
- 15.30 Introduction from Martin Clunes, president of the BHS and James Hick, Chief Executive Officer.
- 15:35 Simon Brooks-Ward welcomes you to virtual Royal Windsor Horse Show – where to go, what to do and a behind the scenes look at why they are doing it
- 15:40 Join Katie Jerram-Hunnable and Chris Hunnable talking about what Windsor means to them, their greatest wins and experiences at the show and what it is like riding HM the Queen’s Horses
- 15:45 Virtual presentation of 15-year Long Service Awards
- 15:50 Lizzie Greenwood-Hughes talks Road Safety
- 15:55 Laminitis – the Subtle Signs with the British Horse Society Welfare team
- 16:05 Captain ‘Skip’ Nicholls – Riding Master of the Household Cavalry – what it is really like to put together the amazing spectacle that is the Musical Ride
- 16:10 How has the equestrian community and our riding schools been affected by Coronavirus?
- 16:20 Virtual presentation of 20-year Long Service Awards
- 16.25 Join Richard Waygood MBE and Richard Davison as they discuss their memories of RWHS, what they are doing with their horses during lockdown and their thoughts on the Olympics.
- 16:30 Thank you for joining us for tea and cake at Windsor